Tired of paying huge bills to turn off a warning light?
This code reader is specifically designed for vehicles from the following manufacturers:
Audi, BMW, Ford (EU), Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, VW, Volvo.
It allows car owners and mechanics to quickly read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) from several systems on the car
- Save money by reading and clearing fault codes yourself
- Connect to multiple systems on the car (engine, airbags, ABS, automatic transmission)
- Fix faults at home or go to the garage armed with information
- Use in a garage environment to quickly diagnose problems
- View manufacturer-specific as well as generic fault code definitions on-screen
- View live data from the car's engine sensors (EOBD compliant models only)
- Quick and easy to use
- Hard-wearing, ruggedised design
- Internet update-able via USB cable (included)
- Free software updates for 12 months
- Print data via PC suite software and USB link
- Heavy duty plastic carry case included
- Brand new - 1 year Warranty
- Compatible with most cars from supported manufacturers (petrol and diesel) from approx 1998 to 2012
(additional adapter cables required for early vehicles which do not have a 16-pin diagnostic socket)
- Read and clear fault codes from the ALL systems
- Switch off associated warning lights (Check Engine light / MIL, airbag light, ABS light, transmission light etc...)
- View on-screen fault code definitions (generic and manufacturer-specific) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
- Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
- View live data streams from the engine management sensors (EOBD compliant engines only)
- View Readiness Test Status for emissions testing
- Read stored and pending fault codes
- Save scans for later review
- Large backlit, colour screen
- EOBD/OBDII cable with 16-pin connector
- Takes power from the car, but includes a battery for saving and recalling information while not connected to a vehicle.
NOTE: This product is not designed to switch off
'Service Indicator' or diesel particulate filter lights.